In response to this stellar zucchini harvest, I've been putting zucchini in and on pretty much everything, and I will continue to do so this week. If it's shredded and cooked down a bit, no one even notices. So, yup, there will be zucchini in every evening meal this week. I think I might also add to the 22 cups of shredded zucchini in the freezer this week.
- Beef stroganoff, corn, applesauce
- Mexican quinoa salad with grilled chicken
- Nachos, taco toppings, guacamole
- Ridiculous meatballs and spaghetti, garlic toast, green beans
- Pizza (crust--I've been making my crust in the bread machine, and it's been fabulous--so soft and smooth, tasty, too; sauce) or zucchini crust pizza, salad
- Wildtree herb grilled chicken skewers with angel hair pasta, grilled zucchini slices
- Hamburgers, buns, carrots, green stuff