Monday, November 5, 2018

Menu plan for the week of November 5

November already, friends. 

I guess that's all I have to say about that.

I realized, last week, that it's possible my youngest kiddo, who is now 11 years old, has never eaten lasagna.  Someone mentioned lasagna to him, and he was like, what is that?!  I think by the time Bubby came along, our oldest had already discovered his aversion to cheese, and due to that aversion, somewhere along the line I stopped making lasagna. 

What kind of parent am I, that my kids' lasagna education has to come from the streets?

I just don't know anymore.  In the grand scheme of things, perhaps it isn't important.  But lasagna is one of those things that everyone experiences at some point.  Well, everyone except for my kiddo.  It's something that defines us as Americans.  Sort of.  I mean, have you ever heard of someone not even knowing what the stuff is?

Anyway, of course my kid's lack of lasagna education has caused me to second guess just about everything.  What else haven't exposed my kids to?  What else have I inadvertently missed telling them about?

Yeah, so...lasagna is not on the menu this week.  But other things are.

Supper:


Other:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...