Friday, June 28, 2019

9 for 2019 June Update

It's that time again, friends: time for a 9 for 2019 update.

I feel like my updates aren't as exciting this year.  That's probably because I set half the amount of goals this year as I did last year, and I'm completing them at a comparable rate, which means more slowly.

I wonder what this means for next year.  Will I go with 20?  Or 10?  Or 0?  Time will tell.  I guess.  In the meantime, here's what happened this month:

In June I:


  • Planted sunflowers by the chicken coop--These will be multipurpose sunflowers.  They'll be pretty, provide shade, and provide food for the chickens.  The challenge will be keeping the girls from eating them before they get strong enough to withstand the chickens' pecking.

And from my extended, 19 for 2019 list, I:

  • Made a sugar scrub.  I love this stuff.  It's exfoliating, but it's also kind of like applying lotion in the shower, except the lotion stays instead of getting rinsed away.  I'm definitely going to keep sugar scrub in the shower during the winter (although I might use an oil that is liquid at room temperature).

I had already accomplished:

And I also had accomplished these from the longer 19 for 2019 list
  • Find a pretty bottle for my mouthwash 
  • Scheduled an appointment for Bubby with the orthodontist.


I still need to: 
  • Facts of life book--I had been working on this, but my enthusiasm fizzled, and I don't think there's any chance of my enthusiasm unfizzling anytime soon, what with the onset of summer break looming.  September, maybe.

Y'all.  I'm running out of goals.  Do you know what that means?  It means I've got no excuse not to work on that darn Facts of Life book. *Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...