One good thing that's come of this freezer cooking "challenge" is that we have discovered, once and for all, that we don't like chicken thighs. And by "we" I mean me (Hubby didn't like them, either, but only after he realized they were thighs, so...not sure what that means). Remind me next time I'm tempted to buy some because they're a good price.
Speaking of chicken thighs, they're gone tomorrow. Yippee! I'm a little late with this post, so no links this time, but y'all can google, yes? You got this.
Here's what's on the menu this week:
- Zuppa Toscana (frozen cauliflower and kale), rolls (from the freezer)
- Chicken enchiladas (chicken thighs, tortillas, enchilada sauce, green onions from the freezer) with avocado (also from the freezer)
- French toast (French bread from the freezer), sausage patties, fresh fruit
- Italian beef sandwichesn(roast beef from the freezer; provolone from the fridge) on Hawaiian rolls (this was supposed to be sliders, but the kiddos didn't care for last week's sliders), raw veggies
- Pizza, salad
- Hamburgers, buns, chips, jello, raw veggie
- Grilled strip steak, grilled green veggie, mashed potatoes
- Banana muffins (didn't get to these last week)
- Cheeseburger pie
- Avocado chicken salad