- Shepherd's pie, rolls, applesauce
- Nachos, guacamole, strawberry fluff
- Chicken bundles, green beans
- Spaghetti, garlic toast, broccoli
- Hot dogs/brats, buns, jello, corn on the cob, chips
- Chicken basil burgers, buns, grilled green veggie
- Summer sausage hobo packets
- Taco pasta salad--this is lunch for the adults who like/don't mind eating pasta
- Some kind of muffins that people who live here like, but not like so much that they eat the entire batch in less than 2 days.
- Some kind of cookies that people who live here like, but not like so much that they eat the entire batch in less than 2 days. Bonus points if it's also a kind of cookie that I don't like.
- Cheeseburger soup? I'm concerned about ground beef supply, and it seems indulgent to use a couple of pounds of our limited supply just to make lunch for myself.