Monday, May 4, 2020

Menu plan for the week of May 4

It's May 4th today, or, as one of my kiddos keeps reminding me, May the Fourth.  I got nothin' special for today.  Except maybe today is the day we finish my Star Wars goal.  Except our library has started circulating materials again, and I'm on the list, so maybe not.  There's nothing special as far as food goes, though.  If you were having special food for May the Fourth day, what would you have?

Here's what's on the menu this week.

Supper:

  • Cheesy mini burgers, rice, broccoli
  • Nachos, guacamole
  • Breakfast pizza
  • Spaghetti, green beans, garlic toast
  • Hot dogs, buns, jello, chips, carrots
  • Chicken basil burgers, buns, asparagus
  • Fend for yourself


Other:

  • Mexican quinoa with grilled chicken



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...