Thursday, March 11, 2010

Absorbent, revisited

Ha! I think someone at P&G must read my blog (by the way, P&G person, please leave a comment :) In January, I blogged about one of their absorbent products, and then yesterday I was in the store and I noticed that the packaging had changed. Now it's "Adaptive Absorbency & Fit TM". I'm not quite sure what that's supposed to mean, but it sounds good. There's nothing on the package about this lightweight material absorbing 10x its weight; now it says "[this material] absorbs 4x more than you may need, yet feels amazingly light." Hmm. Why do I need something that absorbs more than I need to be absorbed? Not sure. I'm also not sure if that makes more sense than saying that something that's very light absorbs 10x its weight. They've also lowered the price--now it's only about 25% more expensive than the regular non-"improved" kind.

And just in case you're wondering, yes, I bought the product again. Once again, with coupons, and a gift card deal, the new product was less than the older style. P&G, I still love your products, even if I think your packaging slogans need a little tweaking. I'm probably the only nerd who notices these things, anyway.

So I just wanted to share that with you all so that you could bask in my all-powerful bloggy-ness. When I'm famous, you can say you knew me when...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...