Tuesday, September 6, 2016

A Mondayish Tuesday menu post

Amiright?  

Yes, well, here I am on this Mondayish Tuesday afternoon.  Haven't gotten a whole lot done today, and I have a headache.  In an effort to feel like I've accomplished something today (something besides making the bed, which, I will admit, is not nothing), I've decided to share our menu plan for the week.

I know.  It's not Monday, it's not even Friday, and it's no longer "summer" (and by no longer summer I mean after-labor-day-and-the-kids-have-started-school-so-summer-is-over), so I can't use summer's sporadicity as an excuse.  I just...didn't post the menu yet.  And I'm warning you now, I'm probably not going to post one next week, either.  But I've got ya covered (albeit a little late) for this week.  Without further ado, this weeks' menu:

Supper:
Other:
What's on your menu this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...