Monday, February 6, 2017

Menu plan for the week of February 6

Hi everybody.  Sorry I'm a little late today.  I usually write my meal plan posts on Sunday evenings, and I was a little busy yesterday.  How about that game, eh?  We were a house divided, with one kid cheering for the Patriots, and another cheering for the Falcons, but even the Falcons fan had to appreciate that excitement at the end (it helps that he's not really a Falcons fan--he was just rooting for them to make his brother mad). 

And then this morning, the microwave and I disagreed on the question of whether my breakfast was hot enough.  Who knew machines actually had opinions about such things?  Certainly not me.

In other news, Laura over at Heavenly Homemakers is giving away a free week of Simple Meals--just click the link to read all about it.  I mentioned this menu planning service in this post, but to summarize, for less than $1 per week, Laura will give you not only a menu plan, with recipes, but she will also include a grocery list and some time-saving tips.  You can visit this post for another free week :)

And yes, I will continue to publish my weekly menu plans, so you don't have to panic.  Here's this week's plan:

Supper:

Other:
  • Taco bean soup
  • Egg roll in a bowl
  • Muffins (what's your favorite muffin recipe? I'm kind of in a chocolate chip rut)
  • Brownies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...