I'm not sure what caused the fail, because if I had known I was doing something wrong I wouldn't have done it, but my working theory is that my instant read thermometer reads low, and I killed the bacteria by putting it into too-warm milk.
I'm going to try again, of course. Wish me luck.
This week, we're planning on making more Instant Pot meals, some of which were suggested to me by people trying to convince me that I want an Instant Pot. Do you Instant Pot? Drop some of your favorite recipes in the comments.
- Instant Pot elk roast
- Nachos (using chicken chili verde leftover from last week), guacamole
- Instant Pot taco soup
- Instant Pot chicken alfredo (I think I'm adding frozen veggies to the pot)
- Instant Pot pizza pasta casserole, salad
- Instant Pot pepperjack chicken
- Something grilled, with a grilled veggie, and some sort of starch
- IP Yogurt, take two
- Cookies or muffins or maybe both
- Instant pot popcorn