Monday, April 1, 2019

Menu plan for the week of April 1

Hi friends.  Remember last week, when I asked for suggestions for using some of the not-regularly-used-in-our-household ingredients languishing in my cupboard?  Well, my fraternity sister, Bert, came through for me, suggesting I make oatmeal chocolate bars using sweetened condensed milk, very similar to this recipe.  So I'm going to make them this week.  Thanks, Bert.

If you want a shout-out on my blog, let me know: what should I make with evaporated milk, turkey gravy, a jar of what I think is probably homemade chocolate cake mix, four candy canes* and/or unflavored gelatin?  Bonus points for not making me buy any new ingredients.

* because it turns out, in addition to the three candy canes I found in the cupboard last week, I also had a small bag of already-crushed candy canes, which was the perfect amount for the cookies I wanted to make, and there were four candy canes, not three.

Here's what's on the menu this week:

Supper:



Other:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...