I have three goals for this winter break:
1. Wear PJs or comfy pants as much as possible.
2. Paint my toenails, and
3. Go sledding.
I'm doing pretty good so far. I went sledding yesterday, and so far I've worn PJs for all except about 2 hours. Yay me!
Here's what's on the menu this week:
- Fend for yourself/hockey game
- Nachos, with taco toppings, and of course, guacamole
- Ham, mashed potatoes, rolls, Brussels sprouts, corn
- Spaghetti and meatballs, green beans, garlic toast
- Hot dogs or brats, buns, chips, jello, raw veggies
- Out to eat
- Grilled pork chops, mashed potatoes, mixed veggies
* I posted in December, but wrote the post in November.