Monday, December 23, 2019

Menu plan for the week of December 23 (including Christmas!)

Hi friends. 

I have three goals for this winter break:
1. Wear PJs or comfy pants as much as possible.
2. Paint my toenails, and
3. Go sledding.

I'm doing pretty good so far. I went sledding yesterday, and so far I've worn PJs for all except about 2 hours. Yay me!

Here's what's on the menu this week:

Supper:

  • Fend for yourself/hockey game
  • Nachos, with taco toppings, and of course, guacamole
  • Ham, mashed potatoes, rolls, Brussels sprouts, corn
  • Spaghetti and meatballs, green beans, garlic toast
  • Hot dogs or brats, buns, chips, jello, raw veggies
  • Out to eat
  • Grilled pork chops, mashed potatoes, mixed veggies


Other:
Nope.



* I posted in December, but wrote the post in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...