Monday, February 17, 2020

Menu plan for the week of February 17

Hello.  Every time I plan food for my family, I tell myself there's got to be an easier way.  There's got to be a way to just plan once and then never plan again, like a 4-6 week plan that just gets repeated over and over again.  For some reason, I can't do it, though.  I guess it seems too confining, too final.  Like these are the 28 or 42 meals that I will eat for the rest of my life.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.  Wait a minute.  Actually?  I would be very happy to eat even the same seven meals over and over again for the rest of my life.  So why do I have this huge mental block over this issue?  Oh yeah.  Because at least one member of the household would not be happy to repeat the same seven meals over and over.

Huh.

Anyway, here's this week's plan.  And I'm gonna have to plan again next week.  And the week after that.  Forever and ever.

Supper:

  • Pizza, salad
  • Hot dogs, buns, raw veggies
  • Chicken nuggets, green beans, fresh fruit
  • Taco casserole (using up some chilies in adobo that have been in the fridge for a while), salad
  • Pizza, salad
  • Hamburgers, buns, chips, steamed broccoli
  • Nachos, guacamole

Other:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...