Monday, February 29, 2016

Menu plan for the week of February 29

Happy leap day, y'all.  I kinda feel like I oughta have a leapy kind of theme this week, or at least today.  I don't.  I can't even think of anything leapy to put on the menu besides frog legs and bunny, neither of which I am willing to eat, let alone cook.  Do you think less of me now?  Can we still be friends?

Here's a little gift, since I failed so miserably on the celebrating leap day front.  It's a pun :)

hoppy leap day rebecca e. parsons
{Source}
And here's what's on the menu this week.

Supper:

  • Italian herbed chicken & mozzarella melts, grilled French bread, broccoli/cauliflower/carrots
  • Chicken taco casserole, green beans
  • BLTs (at Bubby's request, only his are going to be BBBTs--that's bacon, bacon, bacon, and toast), fresh fruit
  • Tacos, tortillas, taco toppings
  • Pizza or chicken pizza, salad
  • Grilled chicken salad, broccoli, grilled garlic bread
  • Out to eat


Other:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...