Monday, August 7, 2017

Menu plan for the week of August 7

As you know, school starts for the kiddos in about a week and a half.  What you may not know is that football practice starts today.  MC has 6.5 hours of football practice today.  That's pretty much the same as a school day.  And this is why I feel like the school year snuck up on us.  Because while I was fixated on the date of the first day of school, football practice was lurking ever closer, until BoOm.  It's over, friends.  Summer is over.

Four nights this week at least one kid has practice scheduled during the dinner hour--on Tuesday, everybody's got something--so here come the slow cooker and can-be-eaten-in-shifts meals.  If you have any suggestions for me, leave them in the comments.  I need all the help I can get.  And pray for us, friends.

Here's what's on the menu this week:

Supper:



Other:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...