Monday, September 25, 2017

Menu plan for the week of September 25

It has been unseasonably warm here for the past several days.  It's autumn, according to the calendar, the meteorologists, and the position of the earth relative to the sun, but we've been in the high 80s and even over 90°, and humid.  I'm not positive, but I think this past week has been hotter than it even got during the summer (we were out of town during the hottest week of the summer, so it's possible it was warmer then).  It's reminded me of my week on a mission trip in Tennessee: it was so hot and humid that I would dry off after my shower, and immediately be wet again.  Yuck.

When it's hot (and humid), it's hard to even think about food, but somehow, I managed to come up with a menu for this week.  And praise God, it's supposed to be much cooler for the next several days.

Here's what's on the menu this week:

Supper:

Other:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...