Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Socks and left-handed box tops

I think Caleb ate his socks this morning. It was -8 when it was time to go out to the bus stop, so we took the mobile bus shelter. I know that I put socks on Caleb before placing him in his mobile bus shelter restraint, but when we got back to the house, the socks were nowhere to be found. I checked in all the usual places: each side of the restraint, underneath Caleb, on the floor of the bus shelter. Nothing. In case you were wondering, I did feed him this morning (something other than socks, that is)...
. . . . . . . . .
Have you ever noticed that the little scissors picture on the box tops for education coupons is oriented for a left-handed person? No, you probably haven't noticed. Well, it is. It always bothers me a little bit as I cut in the opposite direction than that indicated by the scissor icon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...