Monday, June 3, 2013

Another Mission

Remember when I told you about this mission?

Well, the nice folks over at Smiley360 drafted me for another mission--this time to try Emergen-C.  Keep reading to learn how to get your own free samples of Emergen-C.


Just what is Emergen-C, you ask?  It's a powdered drink mix that provides immune support.  Each packet contains key nutrients, including 1000 mg of vitamin C, 7 B vitamins for energy, electrolytes, and more.  With over 20 varieties, you're sure to find one that fits your needs.  Oh, and the best part?  It fizzes.  Yes it does.

Smiley360 sent us 5 flavors to try: Blueberry-Acai, Cranberry-Pomegranate, Super Orange, Pink Lemonade, and Raspberry.  I didn't like any of them.  They were all too sour for my taste, and some of the flavors left a slight bitter aftertaste.

The kids, however, L O V E D it.  AKD's favorite was Pink Lemonade, MC's was Blueberry-Acai, and Bubby liked the Super Orange.  The loved the fizz, they loved the taste, they loved that mom was giving them flavored drinks in the middle of the day for no apparent reason...and you know, I try to feed my kids a balanced diet, but I know that their diet is far from perfect.  I love anything that helps get more nutrition into them, like Emergen-C.

If you'd like to try it yourself, click here for a free sample or to learn more about Emergen-C

Thank you to Smiley360.com for providing these samples for me to try, free of charge, for the purposes of this review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...