This month, I sent friend mail four more times, for a total of eight.
That's it. The sum total of my progress on goals for April.
Next month, I hope to plant the garden, and I think that might be all, because of the end of the school year and summer approaching.
18 for 2018
Make oyster shell and grit dispensers for the chickens
- ** Plant a garden--with tomatoes and jalapenos
Can jalapenos--they don't necessarily have to be the ones I grow Have everyone in the household take the love languages quiz--we could do this on Valentine's Day, but since it's also Ash Wednesday this year, I don't think that's gonna happen...
- Go on a date with each of my boys (
AKD, MC, Bubby)
Send friend mail 8 6 4 times(if you'd like to receive friend mail from me, use the contact link above to give me your address) Obtain and begin using ato-do notebook--this has already been so useful! I have a running to-do list now, instead of having to start fresh every day. It's a lot more difficult to misplace than a random piece of paper.
- ** Purge file cabinet and create paper organization system--Ugh! We have so.much.paper. Half of me wants to get rid of it all. The other half is afraid I'll shred something we'll need later.
- ** Create a household binder/legacy box--I think my boys would be lost if something happened to me.
Delete saved electronic mystery shop screen shots and receipts--yep, I've got every screen shot and almost every receipt from every mystery shop I've done in the past four years. It's a lot.
Buy desk task light--I've already tried once this year, but I didn't like it, so I need to try again. Buy phone charging cords for each of our vehicles--I told Hubby I was going to do this, and he was like, but we have charging cords in all the vehicles, don't we? Well, yes, we do...for his phone, but not for AKD's and mine.
- Make a chicken sign--It's going to have the silhouette of a chicken, and say something along the lines of, "Danger: Dinosaur Area."
- Take a class through community education or a local craft store--I used to do this fairly often, but somewhere along the line, I stopped.
- ** Finish valances for master bedroom. I've only had the material for...3 years? 4? A long time.
- Crochet messy bun hat or Arm knit scarf
- ** Get the boys' picture taken--the place I used to take them to closed, so I need to find a new photographer.
- Send Christmas cards in 2018