Monday, May 28, 2018

No menu plan for this week

Y'all.  I don't know what we're going to eat this week.  Any suggestions?  We're about to start our crazy June, which will be followed by our crazy July, which will lead to our not-quite-as-crazy-but-still-busy-because-high-school-football August.  Perhaps this will be a good week to go processed with our meals, while I regroup and plan for the following weeks.

Except I'm not feeling at all confident that I'll be able to stop not-planning after just one week.

Anyway, here's what's on the menu this week:

Supper:

  • Shepherd's pie, rolls, applesauce (planned from last week)
  • Hot dogs and brats?
  • Processed frozen foods?
  • Wild rice casserole? (AKD's been asking for this)


Other:

  • AKD's 7 layer bars modified to be cookies
  • Freezer meals for a friend (ha!  I can get it together to do freezer meals for someone else, but not for me)
What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...