The football seasons are officially over, although one kiddo will have at least one more obligation to the team. It is Hubby's opinion that they're allowed to practice for another week past the end of their season, but no one has informed us of the coaches' intention as of yet, so we really don't know what our evenings will look like this week.
So...does anyone have any menu planning tips for me? I feel like I used to be good at this, or at least adequate. Now? It feels really, really difficult. Maybe I can find a helpful blogger to do my menu planning for me? My current plan is to just look in the cupboards, fridge, and freezers to see if the food we currently have on hand sparks ideas. That, and making sure there are tacos, hamburgers, and hot dogs on the menu every week.
Anyway, here is this week's offering. I hope you find it inspiring. And feel free to let me know what you're eating this week.
- Meat sauce with angel hair pasta or zucchini noodles, green beans
- Hamburgers, buns, mashed potatoes, carrots
- Fend for yourself
- Nachos with guacamole
- Pizza or stromboli, salad
- Hot dogs or brats, buns, jello, corn (Hubby has requested on the cob--we'll see what I can find)
- Grilled pork chops, mashed potatoes, grilled veggie