This week, I'm continuing to use random items from my freezer to plan meals. It's fun. You should try it. Next week, I'll add refrigerator and pantry items to my list.
- Slow cooker chicken bacon ranch sandwiches (chicken breasts and bacon from the freezer; cream cheese from the fridge), buns, salad, green beans
- Tacos, tortillas, taco type toppings
- Chicken thighs with creamy mushroom sauce (the chicken thighs, part one), steamed broccoli (from the freezer)
- Zuppa toscana (cauliflower, cabbage, and kale from the freezer, heavy whipping cream from the fridge, and turkey stock from two years ago), rolls
- Ham and cheese sliders (found some deli ham in the freezer), fresh veggies (cauliflower, broccoli)
- Chicken enchiladas (the chicken thighs, part two, along with enchilada sauce, and green onions from the freezer), salad
- Grilled pork chops and chicken breasts (I have 2 pork chops and 2 chicken breasts left in the freezer. Time to use them up, and hope that they go on sale soon), salad, grilled broccoli, mashed potatoes
- Banana muffins. I might try baking some in mason jars and sending them off to AKD to see if they stay fresh.
- Granola. A triple batch. Because if I'm going to make granola, I might as well make granola. Yes, I know this is going to add more to the freezer instead of getting stuff out, but I have some diced strawberries in the freezer to use up, and the way I want to use them is by eating them with yogurt and granola. So that's what I'm gonna do.