Monday, August 30, 2021

Menu plan for the week of August 30

 Hello, friends.

September begins this week.  Do you know what that means?  Yup!  It's Shelftember time again.  I'm not feeling it this year, but Jordan is talking about it, so I guess I might feel inspired at some point next month.  Maybe I'll at least make a list of things to use up and see what happens.

But, hey.  If you're going to Shelftember, let me know.  I'd love to hear about it.


Supper:
  • Hamburgers, buns, chips, grilled broccoli, jello
  • Enchiladas, salad
  • One pot kielbasa pasta (third time's the charm?), green beans
  • Rice burgler, applesauce, rolls
  • Pizza, salad
  • Chicken nuggets, carrots
  • Grilled chicken, salad

Other:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...