Thursday, January 14, 2010

Witness

Bubby loves to sing. He sings a lot of the time, including when he's in bed at night, supposed to be sleeping. He has a limited repertoire, including the alphabet song, "Happy Birthday (cha cha cha)," "Row, Row, Row Your Boat," and his favorite, "Jesus Loves Me." He will also sing bits and pieces of songs he's heard in Worship, but that's pretty rare. So inevitably, when we're in the grocery store or Target, he'll start singing, "the Bible tells me so, the Bible tells me so, the Bible tells me SOOoooO!" We get some interesting looks--most people think he's cute, and those who don't think he's cute have the grace not to tell me about it. I can't help but smile, as my Bubby belts out his favorite lyrics, because that little one has a mighty strong voice, and he's using it to tell the world about Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...