Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It is on days like today that I am most thankful that I am able to stay home with my children.  Today, Bubby is not feeling well, and since I have nothing more pressing on my agenda than folding the ever-multiplying laundry, and washing the never-ending dirty dishes, I can afford the luxury of snuggling with my little feverish Patoot for however long he wants me to: all day long, if necessary.  I'm not happy that my poor baby is sick, not by a long shot, but it does bring me a sense of contentment to be able to care for him when he needs me so intensely.  I finally managed to get him to take some tylenol, so he's feeling sightly better now than he was when I snapped this picture.
Bubby and Rufus, cuddled up
* * * * * * * * * * * *
You may have noticed a new button over there --> that says, "Blogging for Books."  I'm pretty excited about the opportunity to receive free copies of books from WaterBrook Multnomah, a Christian book publisher, in return for posting reviews.  I mean, really, what could be better than free books?
For my first book, I chose God Loves Me More Than That by Dandi Daley Mackall.  Look for my review in a couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...