Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top 13 Posts of 2013

Tomorrow begins a new calendar year, and I thought it'd be fun to take a look back at my most popular posts in 2013.  I think y'all are trying to tell me something...
 
 
Thirteen:
 
 
Twelve:
 
 
Eleven:
 
 
Ten:
Back to School Craft. A Pencil Treat with livelaughrowe.com
 
 
Nine:
 
 
Eight:
 
 
Seven:
 
 
Six:
 
 
Five:
 
 
Four:
 
 
Three:
 
 
Two:
 
 
And, your number one post from 2013:
 
 
Yup, you're definitely trying to tell me something.  Nine of these posts involve food, nine involve DIY or crafts, six involve both food and crafts, and five are compilations (want me to draw the Venn diagram?).
 
I guess we know what I'll be blogging about in 2014, don't we?  ;)
 
Blessings to you and your people in this coming year! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...