Monday, August 10, 2015

Menu plan for the week of August 10

I'm just back from a whirlwind weekend away.  Without the kids.  So I'm more focused right now on acclimating back to real life than planning a menu.  However, the people around here expect to continue to eat, so here's what I've got.

Multnomah Falls, 30 miles east of Portland, is Oregon's tallest waterfall.
{Source}
Supper:

Other:
  • Salsa?  Need to see if I have enough ripe tomatoes
  • Large batch spaghetti sauce (AKD requested that I freeze some of the sauce in AKD-size servings, along with cooked pasta, for his lunches.  I am happy to oblige, because if he's eating spaghetti, that means he's not eating cereal for lunch...)
  • Taco bean soup
What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...