Monday, August 3, 2015

Menu plan for the week of August 3

August already!  That means there are only 4 more weeks left of our "summer" "vacation."  We've had some hot and humid days lately, and I've heard more than one radio announcer tell me that if I'm feeling too hot, I should just think about those cold days of winter and then I won't mind as much.

They're wrong.  I love fall.  Mostly because it means the hot is over.  I love winter because of the snow.  And, lucky for me, one of those radio announcers also told me to expect higher than average snowfall this winter.  I'm waiting on the woolly bears to confirm.

{Source}
Hubby and I are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary this week with a quick weekend trip.  Without the kids.  A dear friend and her family are hanging out with our kids while we're gone, and we are so thankful for their kindness.  They're even going to feed the children, so that's good.

Here's what's on the menu:

Supper:



Next Monday Supper:

  • Grilled pork chops, green beans, rolls, caramel apple salad


Other:

What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...