They're wrong. I love fall. Mostly because it means the hot is over. I love winter because of the snow. And, lucky for me, one of those radio announcers also told me to expect higher than average snowfall this winter. I'm waiting on the woolly bears to confirm.
Here's what's on the menu:
- Southwest chicken with black beans, tortillas, salad, carrots
- Fend for yourself/leftovers
- Grilled bone-in chicken breasts, "baked" potatoes in the slow cooker, broccoli/cauliflower/carrots
- Hamburgers and hot dogs with buns, carrots, chips, watermelon
- Grilled chicken, potato packets, corn
- Tacos with all the fixings
Next Monday Supper:
- Grilled pork chops, green beans, rolls, caramel apple salad
What's on your menu this week?