Monday, August 24, 2015

Menu plan for the week of August 24

My boys are back from a week-long canoe camping trip in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness, and we're jumping right in to fall activities.  Football starts this week for MC, while AKD continues with mountain bike practice.  A week from tomorrow, school starts (getting my bonbons ready...)

Remember last week when I told you I had a list of some of the oddly shaped frozen things that don't stack nicely in my freezer and take up a lot of room to try to use up this week?  Here's the resulting menu.
Slow Cooker Turkey with Stuffing
{Source}
Supper:
Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
{Source}
Snacks/breakfast/other (let's try this again...):
These 2 secret ingredients make for the BEST EVER bakery-style cookies!
{Source}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...