Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Laugh out loud

So Valerie (my crafting hero)'s 7 year old daughter has a blog.

Let me say that again. 

Valerie's 7 year old daughter has a blog.  What?  I'm so impressed.  Really.  I'm sure there are other 7 year olds in the world who blog, but I haven't met any of them.

Anyway, Emily said that she was inspired by another blog, Crappy Pictures, which, of course, I had to check out. 

It is so funny.  It is rare that I can say something I read makes me laugh out loud, but Amber's Crappy blog...well, you'll just have to read it, too.

Oh.  I should mention that probably 87% of the reason I think Crappy Pictures is so funny is because I'm a mom entrenched in my kids' childhood.  So if you're not a mom, or not in the same stage of life as me, you might not think it's quite as hilarious (but it still might coax out a chuckle or two).

Here's to more laughter in the coming year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...