Monday, January 4, 2016

Menu plan for the week of January 4

Hello, everyone.

It is good to be home.  Of course, the problem with being home is at home I have to plan meals.  If you find yourself in a similar situation, let me help.  Here's our menu plan for this week.  Feel free to copy.

You might notice Campbell's chicken noodle soup on the menu this week.  Well, now you'll notice it for sure.  MC announced several weeks ago that he likes chicken noodle soup.  A couple of weeks later I made chicken noodle soup, which was not, apparently, the kind he likes.  I'm not sure that I've ever actually made chicken noodle soup before then, so I'm not sure where MC tasted it or what the recipe might have been, so I've decided to heat up the classic, see if he likes that, and work from there.

You also might notice (or will for sure notice now) that I'm also making creamy chicken and wild rice soup the same night.  This is the same soup I made and loved not too long ago, but this time I'm going to use cauliflower to thicken and creamy-fy the soup.  I'll let you know how it goes (if it's good, at least...)

Slow Cooker Chicken Burrito Bowl
Slow cooker chicken burrito bowl courtesy of No. 2 Pencil
Supper:



Other:

One giant peanut butter M&M cookie to cure even the largest peanut butter cookie craving!
Giant monster cookie courtesy of Sally's Baking Addiction

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...