Just know I love you, friends. I love spending time with you in this space. I have all kinds of ideas swirling around in my cute little noggin, they're just not coming out. Not to worry--I'll be back at it soon-ish. Maybe.
By the way, my overcompensation last week? I made every single one of my suppers and every one of my breakfast/lunch/others. Surprised? I sure am :) 'Twas a lofty goal, to be sure. Care to place wagers on how this week will go?
In the meantime, here's what's on the menu this week (we had the cheesy mini burgers tonight and they were yummy):
- Cheesy mini burgers, brown rice, roasted brussels sprouts (click the link, then scroll down for the recipe)
- Slow cooker tex mex chicken (make extra for SW chicken wraps), tortillas, salad
- Tacos with taco toppings
- Crispy Southwest chicken wraps (put the sour cream in, or substitute Greek yogurt--just don't skip it. So good), carrots, grapes
- Pizza, salad
- Corn dogs, snap peas, mandarin oranges
- Grilled chicken (make extra for a future meal), mashed potatoes, grilled broccoli, salad
- Basil Chicken burgers (I'm grinding my own chicken. The chicken I picked up in a parking lot this afternoon. Wish me luck), buns (I mix, knead, and raise these in the bread machine, substituting whole wheat flour for half of the all purpose flour), carrots, melon
|Basil chicken burgers from Krausnic Kitchen|
|A-maze-bars (she calls them something else) from Mom on Timeout|