Monday, May 27, 2019

Menu plan for the week of May 27

Hi friends.  I'm back to trying to figure out how to use various random ingredients that have found their way into our cupboards.  This week it's turkey gravy and evaporated milk.  The turkey gravy is from Thanksgiving.  I asked Hubby if he was going to make gravy or if he wanted me to buy some.  He told me to buy it, and then he also made some.  Silly Hubby.  And he's the only one who will eat it (I think.  AKD might, too).  I think the evaporated milk is Hubby's fault, too.  He wanted "us" to make a certain kind of cookie, that is so labor intensive, I refuse to make it without help.  But when Hubby says "we" should make something, he usually means "I" (as in me, Scarlet) should make it.  So the cookies remain unmade.

If you have any ideas to use up turkey gravy or evaporated milk, let me know.  In the meantime, here's what we're eating this week.

Supper:


Other:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...