Monday, July 20, 2020

Menu plan for the week of July 20

It's hot, y'all.  Luckily, we have a pool.  Not so luckily, we discovered in June that our pump doesn't work.  Know what else we discovered?  Pool pumps are not available right now.  At least not for a reasonable price.  So we're making the kids filter and circulate the water.

Apparently, our pool is not fun.  I mean, it was super fun when the people were shorter, but now? Not so much.  In an effort to make it more fun, I went in search of pool floats (because we also discovered that none of the floats would hold air anymore).  Guess what I found?  One float, in the four stores that I visited.  Yup.  Four stores.  One float.

Anyway, now we have a giant inflatable popsicle in our pool.  Just one.  It's almost as tall as me.  I'm not sure if the pool is more fun now, but at least now the kiddos have something to jump on to.  Or attempt to jump on to, at least.

So yeah.  That's how our summer is going.  How about you?

Here's what's on the menu this week.

Supper:

Other:
I don't know.  Probably muffins?  Maybe cookies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...