I mean, for some of you, that's kind of a normal thing. You like tea and you've made sun tea because it's easy and delicious.
For me, it's kind of strange to make sun tea. I don't like tea. Not really. I want to like tea, but I don't. So why would I made sun tea?
It's...complicated. Like I said, I want to like tea for a few reasons, and it seems like tea is an acquired taste. Which means that I can train myself to like it. And over the past couple of weeks, I have said to myself several times, "self. You should drink some tea. You're not getting any closer to your ultimate goal of liking tea by ...not... drinking tea." But then myself replies (in a whiny voice), "but it's so. Darn. Hot."
Yeah. It is so. Darn. Hot, with no relief in sight. So I made sun tea. Mind you, I haven't actually consumed any of it yet.
Here's what's on the menu this week:
- Kielbasa and cauliflower stir fry/Kielbasa and potatoes, broccoli
- Smothered jalapeno popper chicken, mixed veggies
- Chicken Caesar pasta salad
- Pizza, salad
- Hot dogs/brats, buns, chips, carrots
- Grilled steak, Brussels sprouts, applesauce