We've recently learned more information about how our school district is expecting school to go this fall, as well as high and middle school sports info. Neither is what I wanted, but it is so good to at least know what the plan is. Yes, I know the plan could, and probably will, change at some point, but I feel so much better now that I can mentally prepare for the decision makers' best guess scenario.
Uncertainty is hard. Which is probably why I depend on menu planning so much. I know the plan could change, but at least there is a plan.
And now, I shall share it with you. Here's what's on the menu this week:
- Meat sauce, spaghetti, garlic bread, broccoli
- Cheesy mini burgers, rice, green beans
- Pasties (from the freezer. Fake pigs in blankets for the pasty-haters), corn
- Hamburgers, buns, chips, raw veggies
- Hot dogs or brats, buns, jello, grilled veggie
- Grilled bone-in chicken breast, garlic toast, salad
I don't know. I didn't know last week, either, and I spent two and a half days in the kitchen, so...