Monday, March 29, 2021

Menu plan for the week of March 29

So.  

It's another Monday.  

How are you feeling about today?  I mean, I guess I'm ok* with it.  Monday used to be my favorite day of the week, back when my people went to school and work on Mondays and I gave myself permission to stay home.  It isn't my favorite anymore.  

I don't think I actually have a favorite anymore.  I feel like it's sad to not have a favorite day of the week.  But maybe I'm wrong.  What do you think?  Is it sad to not have a favorite day of the week?

Welp.  Regardless of the day of the week, there will be food.  Here's this week's plan.

Supper:

Other:
  • Sugar cookies
  • Creamy vanilla frosting
  • Bagels?  Honestly, this is on the list, not because I actually think I'll make them this week, but because I've been wanting to make them, and I felt like I needed another item on the "Other" list.  I guess it could happen.  I wish my bread machine would hold more dough, because if I'm going to take the time to heat up a vat of sugar water in which to boil bagels, it sure would be nice to be able to do more than one batch of eight.  Hmmm.

* I mean, it's Monday regardless of how I feel about it, so why bother feeling less than ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...