It's another Monday.
How are you feeling about today? I mean, I guess I'm ok* with it. Monday used to be my favorite day of the week, back when my people went to school and work on Mondays and I gave myself permission to stay home. It isn't my favorite anymore.
I don't think I actually have a favorite anymore. I feel like it's sad to not have a favorite day of the week. But maybe I'm wrong. What do you think? Is it sad to not have a favorite day of the week?
Welp. Regardless of the day of the week, there will be food. Here's this week's plan.
- Tacos with yummy veggies and tortillas
- Chicken tenders, raw veggies
- Spaghetti & meatballs, green beans
- Fend for yourself
- Pizza (crust, sauce), salad
- Hamburgers with or without buns, raw veggies, chips, jello
- Kielbasa and potatoes/kielbasa and cauliflower
- Sugar cookies
- Creamy vanilla frosting
- Bagels? Honestly, this is on the list, not because I actually think I'll make them this week, but because I've been wanting to make them, and I felt like I needed another item on the "Other" list. I guess it could happen. I wish my bread machine would hold more dough, because if I'm going to take the time to heat up a vat of sugar water in which to boil bagels, it sure would be nice to be able to do more than one batch of eight. Hmmm.
* I mean, it's Monday regardless of how I feel about it, so why bother feeling less than ok?