Monday, May 26, 2014

Menu Plan for the week of May 26

You might notice that my menu plan is not quite complete this week.  Well, if you bother to count, that is.  That's because today is a holiday, and I didn't think I'd have time to type up my weekly menu plan, so I'm actually writing this a week ago.

Confused?  Don't worry.  We'll just move on. 

Here's what's on the menu for this week.
--Hamburger Stroganoff, corn, applesauce
--Honey-Pecan Chicken Cutlets
--Crock Pot Ravioli with Italian Beef
--Crunchy Black Bean Tacos
--Pizza on the grill

Snacks/Other:
--More Friendship Bread.  Because you have to keep baking that stuff every 10 days.  It's kind of like having a pet.  You have to feed it.  You have to stir it.  You have to bake it.  OK, not so much like a pet.  At least I hope y'all are not stirring and baking your pets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...