And a few deals that are just so amazing I can't pass them up.
I know. I have a problem. I just can't help myself. When I can get Raisin Bran Crunch for $0.50 a box, I'm going to do it, regardless of whether I have the space for it.
We have so much food, and yet, according to my kids, there's never anything to eat. Hmmm. Wonder how that works.
In other news, it's the second-to-last week of school. It snuck up on me again. It happens every year, but somehow, every year, I'm surprised.
I am soooo not ready for summer. And those teachers aren't doing nearly as good a job of keeping me distracted from the fact that I'm staring down 12 solid weeks of togetherness with my kiddos. Love 'em. But you know how they say absence makes the heart grow fonder? Truth.
Anyway, even though I'm not buying much food this week, we will eat things, including...
|Zucchini "pasta" salad with creamy avocado dressing from|
In Johnna's Kitchen
- Hamburgers, with or without buns, Zucchini "pasta" salad with creamy avocado dressing, corn on the cob, pudding or jello
- French bread pizza or cauliflower crust pizza (still haven't made this yet!), salad, carrots
- Fend for yourself
- Angel hair or zucchini noodles with meat sauce, green beans, salad
- Walking tacos
- Hot dogs or brats, buns, carrots, celery, chips
- Herbed chicken with wild rice, broccoli/cauliflower/carrots
|The Best Low-Carb Cauliflower Pizza Crust from|
Gimme Delicious Food