Monday, June 13, 2016

Menu plan for the week of June 13

Hey y'all.  I know what you're thinking.  You're thinking, Scarlet, I thought you said your menu plan posts would be sporadic over the summer.  I thought last week's menu plan was so mentally taxing you didn't think you'd be able to do it again anytime soon.

Well, surprise!  My amazing husband helped me put this one together, so you get another.  Just don't get used to it, ok?

So, how's your summer going so far?  I mean, late-spring-but-school's-out-and-it's-after-Memorial-Day-so-we're-calling-it-summer.  How's that going for you?  Ours is proceeding in true Bluefield fashion, which is to say that I suspect I will need a vacation to recover from this vacation.

Here's what's on the menu this week.


  • Pork chops, grilled potato packets, roasted brussels sprouts with pecans
  • Chicken skewers, salad, garlic toast
  • Shish kabobs, grilled broccoli, garlic toast
  • Tacos
  • Roasted chicken, mashed potatoes & gravy, coleslaw, corn
  • Out to eat
  • Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...