Monday, July 16, 2018

No menu plan for the week of July 16

Hi friends.

Turns out, I stay up way too late when Hubby is in town, too.  It's not that I want to stay up late.  It just happens.  After about a month (who am I kidding, it's been 6 months) of Hubby being alternately home and not home, and me not really sleeping either way, I'm a zombie.  Except I don't eat brains.  My brain is pretty foggy, though.  I don't think I should be operating heavy machinery.

...

Kitchen appliances are heavy, don't you think?  Yeah.  I think so, too.  Better not to risk it.  So no menu plan this week.  I suspect we will be eating a lot of breakfast foods at all hours of the day this week.  Maybe some tacos.

As for other stuff, we are in dire need of canned beans, as in, we are completely out, even of commercially canned beans.  I'm not sure if my zombie-self can muster up the brain power or hand-eye coordination for pressure canning, though.  And oh my lanta!  No way can I pressure can if the weather continues to be as hot and humid this week as it was last week.  I'm definitely wishing that I had canned more beans back in February.  I should have canned all the beans when it was cold.  This winter, I'll know better.  If I can remember.

What are you eating this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...