Monday, July 2, 2018

Menu plan for the week of July 2

Hey y'all.  Happy July. 

I am so impressed with myself for getting these menu plan posts up every week, even though it's summer.  Well, except for the week of the non-menu post.  How long can this possibly last?  I don't know.  Seems impossible to continue.  But I know how much at least one of you looks forward to these posts, and I don't want to disappoint, so I shall try my best.  Or, you know, halfway or something.

Anyway, here's what's on the menu this week:

Supper:

  • Wild rice casserole, green beans, applesauce
  • Grilled steak, mashed potatoes, grilled green veggie
  • Hot dogs or brats, buns, potato salad, fresh fruit, carrots
  • Tacos
  • Pizza, salad
  • Hamburgers, buns, corn on the cob, fruit
  • Out to eat
  • Chicken pot pie, salad, applesauce


Other:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...