Monday, July 30, 2018

Menu plan for the week of July 30

Hi friends.  It's week two of the two week rotating menu plan, and so far, so good.  I need to move a couple of things around this week because of afternoon and evening activities, but it's all good.  At least I don't have to plan what to cook--I just have to plan when.

Last week, I batched the taco-seasoned beef and the hamburgers (along with last weeks' basil chicken burgers), which means less prep time for me!  Yay!  This week, I'll batch the meat sauce, and probably make 2 dozen buns.  I know I'll be ready for a change by the end of August, but at this point, it's hard to imagine moving on from this schedule.  It is so nice to not have to think about food for a while.

Here's what's on the menu this week:

Supper:
  • Tacos, guacamole, taco toppings
  • Out to eat
  • Meat sauce with angel hair pasta, green beans, garlic toast
  • Grilled chicken, salad, garlic toast
  • BLTs, carrots, fruit
  • Hamburgers, buns, chips, broccoli/cauliflower/carrots
  • Grilled pork chops, mashed potatoes, grilled green veggie

Other:
  • Muffins
  • Cinnamon rolls
  • Buns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...