Monday, November 12, 2018

Menu plan for the week of November 12

Hi friends.  We finished last week on track after a slight derailment midweek due to Hubby's last minute business trip.  That's a good thing.  But I'm also a little sad about it because that meant I had to come up with all new ideas for this week.  Well, I suppose I could have repeated, but I don't think the kiddos would be too happy about that.

I realized something after AKD left home for college this fall.  I realized I needed to start freezing meats and other freezer meals in smaller quantities.  I mean, I realized ahead of time that I would have to do that, but I didn't realize how early I would have to start doing it.  We have had months of extra hamburgers (because I would freeze them in quantities of five), and pork chops (also frozen in quantities of five), and chicken, and steak, and stew meat.

And now, he's coming back.  So the hamburgers, and pork chops, and steak, and chicken, and stew meat are frozen (solid) in too small quantities.

Anyway, AKD will be home for a week surrounding Thanksgiving, and some of his favorites will be back on the menu this week and next.  I've missed him.

Here's what's on the menu this week.

Supper:

Other:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...