Monday, May 18, 2020

5/18/2020

I'm sad today.  I am weary and worn.  I feel inadequate, so less-than, practically worthless.  I know.  It'll pass.  But today?  Today is rough.


Supper:


Other:

  • Taco pasta salad--this is lunch for the adults who like/don't mind eating pasta
  • Some kind of muffins that people who live here like, but not like so much that they eat the entire batch in less than 2 days.
  • Some kind of cookies that people who live here like, but not like so much that they eat the entire batch in less than 2 days.  Bonus points if it's also a kind of cookie that I don't like.
  • Cheeseburger soup?  I'm concerned about ground beef supply, and it seems indulgent to use a couple of pounds of our limited supply just to make lunch for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...