Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So I'm hoping to upload 4 videos today--I doubt I'll be able to, though...this one is of Caleb storming the camera.

I need a see-through windshield for our stroller, if I'm going to keep up our daily walks. It was pretty darn cold out there today with the wind blowing. I had a blanket over Caleb today, which worked to keep out the wind, but he wasn't too happy about not being able to see out. On the other hand, he did fall asleep today, so it was probably a good thing he couldn't see.

This one is of Logan doing the Air Hogs rocket launcher thingy.

We're running errands today, and I have 7 stops on my list, which probably means that we'll run into both a meal time AND a nap time. It's OK, we'll survive.

This one is of Caleb using his preferred method of locomotion AND the other one. Wow. So far, so good. I'm going to post and then try to upload the other one--it's much longer, so if you don't hear from me again, you know I had to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...