Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Bubby's Batty Birthday

My baby turned 5 on Monday.  I am so blessed to be his mommy and so thankful that he is a part of our family :)  We celebrated with some batty cupcakes.


Remember when I posted a picture of batty cupcakes in this batty craft post?  IrishMomLuvs2Bake used chocolate wafer cookies for the bat's wings and ears, but y'all!  My grocery store wants $4.99 for a package of chocolate wafer cookies!  Which is about $2.99 more than I wanted to pay.  So I just used oreos for the wings and we decided we didn't need ears.  Still super cute, right?  The fangs are the bottom white part of candy corn--isn't that clever?  Oh, and I must say, if you don't just happen to have candy eyes sitting around, I'm sure m&ms or skittles would work just fine.


Five candles for our five year old birthday boy!

 He wanted to tell us what he wished for, but MC wouldn't let him--MC kept interrupting and eventually Bubby gave up!
Yum!

Happy Birthday Buddy!  I love you around the earth 20 thousand million hundred times and to the moon and back 2 thousand 44 hundred times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...