Monday, October 19, 2015

Menu plan for the week of October 19

Are you feeling like this is getting a little repetitive?  Like you're seeing the same things showing up on our menu each week?  Why yes, yes it is repetitive, and I love it.  Life is crazy right now (will it ever be "normal" again?), and not having to think about what to feed my family is a welcome respite from all of the choices that need to be made in the course of a day.  I'm not even sure why I feel so busy and out of control, because when I actually sit down and figure out what needs to happen it doesn't seem like that much.  Sure feels like it, though.  It feels like I'm standing still and everyone and everything else is swirling around me.

This week, we have Scouts x 2, biking x 2, book fair x 3, teacher dinner x 2 ... you get the idea.  It's a lot.

Here's what's on the menu this week (surprise!):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...