Monday, February 1, 2016

Menu plan for the week of February 1

Today we're supposed to have ancho chicken & black bean salad with cilantro lime dressing for supper.  It is really yummy.  And quite filling, but we haven't had it in a while.  I'm not sure why.  Anyway, it would have been helpful for me to have looked ahead to this week last week when I went grocery shopping, or even on Friday when I had to make an emergency run to the library (Bubby was out of Boxcar Children books), because I used the last of the chicken on Wednesday, I used the last of the Greek yogurt on Friday, I used the last of the romaine lettuce on Saturday, and I don't have a red pepper, a lime, or cilantro.  In fact, pretty much the only thing for this recipe that we do have is black beans.  And I'm not going grocery shopping until tomorrow.

Humph.

So, whatever, this whole post is a lie.  We are not having ancho chicken & black bean salad with cilantro lime dressing for supper tonight.

But that doesn't mean you can't.  Go for it, friends.  It's so good.

Here's the rest of the menu:

Supper:



Other:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...