Monday, February 8, 2016

Menu plan for the week of February 8

Wanna know what surprised me last week?  It surprised me that the family liked chicken fajita pasta.  I mean, they like the flavors, but I was expecting them to not like the combination, because, well, they're weird like that.  Although, I suppose it's not that weird.  For instance, I like peanut butter, and I like coconut, but I do not like the combination of peanut butter and coconut.

Anyway, they liked it, even the ones who went into the meal fully expecting not to.  MC even had seconds, my friends, which is some kind of miracle.

If my recipe success makes you want to try it, you should know that I thought it was pretty mild, but AKD thought the chicken fajita pasta was spicy.  If your family is not a fan of spicy, you could always just use regular tomatoes instead of ro-tel, and use less (or less spicy) taco seasoning.

I'm not expecting any surprises this week.  But then again, if I was expecting them, they wouldn't be surprises, would they?  Here's what's on the menu this week:

Supper:



Other:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...